3345 E. 31st Street South, Wichita Kansas 67216
Kansas International Dragway
7900 W. 61st St. North, Maize KS
Admission: $30.00 - All Weekend Pass - Includes access to pit area, camping, bike show, and swap meet.
Participation Fee: $30.00 - Pro Classes - Includes Open Fuel, B-Fuel, Top Gas Open, Top Gas Pushrod, and Nostalgia.
Participation Fee: $20.00 - E.T. Classes - Includes Bracket One, Bracket Two, and Bracket Three.
Second Chance Race: $20.00 - Eliminated participants from Brackets 1, 2, and 3 can enter Second Chance Race.
King of the Hill Race: $20.00 - Time permitting; Any bike can enter (E.T. Race) 100% Payback.
Racers pay Admssion + Participation fee.
Open Fuel: Pushrod Engine, Minimum 50% Nitro-Methane Fuel.
B-Fuel: Pushrod Engine, Minimum 50% Nitro-Methane Fuel, Carbureted Only, High Gear Only.
Top Gas Open: Open/Unlimited, Race Gas, Methanol, Nitrous (NO Nitro).
Top Gas Pushrod: Pushrod Engine/Unlimited, Race Gas, Methanol, Nitrous (No Nitro).
Nostalgia: 1983-Earlier Pushrod Engine (Shovel, Pan, Knuckle, Iron Sportster) Unlimited, Any Fuel, Double Engine allowed.
1. All Pro classes run "Heads Up" on a 4 tenths Pro Tree. (pre-stage - stage - .4 sec. - All 3 yellow lights at once - .4 sec. - Green light)
2. You can enter more than one bike, but only one bike per rider in each class. (You cannot ride two bikes in the same class)
3. Three rounds of Pro Qualifying on Saturday. Top six qualifiers are locked in after third qualifying round. Final two spots determined by best qualifying times in final qualifying round on Sunday. Bracket slots 1-6 locked in Saturday night. Sunday final qualifying is for Bracket slots 7 and 8 only. Any bike not qualified in Top Gas Classes are eligible to run Bracket One.
4. No Burn-outs past the start line. Bye Runs determined by fastest E.T. of previous round winners.
5. In case of infractions, decision of Referee is FINAL. 15 mph speed limit on return road and pit area at ALL times.
E.T. BRACKET CLASSES
Bracket One: 0.0 - 11.50 Seconds
Bracket Two: 11.51 - 12.50 Seconds
Bracket Three: 12.51 - 17.00 Seconds
King of the Hill Race: 0.0 - 17.00 seconds - Held Saturday - Any E.T. Bike can enter - 100% Payback
Second Chance Race: 0.0 - 17.00 seconds - Held Sunday - Eliminated bikes from brackets 1,2,3 can enter.
1. All Bracket Classes run a Full Tree. (pre stage - stage - .5 sec. - Yellow - .5 sec. - Yellow - .5 sec. - Yellow - .5 sec. - Green light)
2. All contestants declare a "dial in" elapsed time, and try to run as close to that time as possible without going faster. Winner is the one who runs closest to their dial in, without breaking out.
3. If you "Break Out" (that is run faster than you declared) - You Lose. If both contestants "break out" the one who is closest to their dial in wins.
4. You can enter more than one bike, but only one bike per rider in each bracket.(You cannot ride 2 bikes in same bracket)
5. No Burn-outs past the start line. Bye Runs determined by closest E.T. to dial in of previous round winners.
6. In case of infractions, decision of Referee is FINAL. 15 mph speed limit on return road and pit area at ALL times.
Go onboard and watch the view from 2011 Race Winner Gary Bailey's Nitro Harley!
Our thoughts are with the family of Gary Bailey who passed away suddenly at the end of May, 2013.